RagDyeR

You can *only* change the width of an *entire* column. not individual cells
within that column.

You can join 2 cells by merging (not recommended) to give the appearance of
being wider,
Select cells, then:
<Format <Cells <Alignment tab, click "Merge Cells",
OR
Center the data across 2 cells (recommended) to give the same display,
<Format <Cells <Alignment tab, expand "Horizontal" box and click on
"Center Across Selection".
--

HTH,

RD

"Brurobiney" wrote in message
How do I select the rows I wish to chose and change thier size (widths) at
the same time? Thank you for your response.