Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cg cg is offline

Default Need Help

I need some assistance trying to calculate an IFTEXT (i think).
I have a schedule of multiple staff members. Each cell contain an inital of
the the person working at that time. Column A respresents the time in
fifteen minute increments. This time will start at 7:45am-9:00pm As row b1
represents Mon-Sun.
I am trying to automatically calculate the number of hours each staff worked
on the desk, which will be compared to the number of hours worked in a week,
which will in turn generate a percentage of on desk time.
Mon Tues Wed Thrus Friday
8:00AM CLOSE CLOSE JF JF DB
8:15AM MR MR JF JF DB
8:30AM MR TV CG JF DB
8:45AM JF TV CG JF DB
9:00AM JF JF JF JF DB

<BExample i need the "On Circ" cells automatically calulated from the above
schedule to generate the number of circ hours per individual/<B
Percentage of Circ Duty based upon 35 hours per week

Name Total of hours On Circ Off Circ Percent on circ

TV 35 35 0.00%
DB 35 11 24 31.43%
MR 35 4 31 11.43%
CG 35 4 31 11.43%