Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel
LunaMoon LunaMoon is offline

Default how to create a bookmark automatically in Excel?

Hi all,

I have a set of experiments that I have to run.

Each time I not only record down all the experiment data but also the
best result so far.

I would like to create a hyperlink which could be automatically linked
to the best result that is in record.

The result records could be huge so it's important to have this
bookmark which can point me to the best result fast, via one single-
click...

I've tried manually creating and inserting hyperlinks, and it
worked...

And now the question is how to do this automatically?

Thanks!