Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Imran J Khan Imran J Khan is offline

Default Concantenating Text with | and ' (vertical slash and single qo

Well, What Do You Know.... I DOES WORK!
Well now I just feel like the biggest goof either side of the Rockies.

Thanks for your help J Sedoff, I had been racking my brains on this for a
couple of days.

"J Sedoff" wrote:

When I ran the code you posted, I could get it to run just fine. Please post
more code so we can see if something else is not working. I used your second
line (that you cannot get to work) preceeded by:
Cells(1,1).Value = ...
And it worked just fine, it even put it into the cell correctly.

Have you tried verifying that the textboxes (3 & 4) are indeed being
populated?

What is the error that you are getting when you run this code?

Hope we can help, Jim
--
I appreciate any feedback. Please don''t be scared to say that "Yes,"
I/someone else did answer your question. Thank you.