Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Graham Y Graham Y is offline

Default change custom view when leaving a sheet

I've set up two custom views, 'TheLot' & 'Dave' I want to make sure the
'TheLot' is elected when the user moves to another sheet. So I put following
into the shee deactivate event:
ActiveWorkbook.CustomViews("TheLot").Show
Which works, but it also pulls me back to that sheet!

I may be tackling this all wrong, but what I wanted to do was to make sure
all the collumns and the autofilter was removed when the user left the sheet,
if they had used the 'Dave' custom view.

Help would be much appreciated