Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Two parts of the same thing

Two wrongs don't make a right. Most of us who would respond read most of the
groups and you did NOT say that you were going to post in programming
instead... So, best to have just left it alone. Did you like my solution?

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Risky Dave" wrote in message
Don,

Thanks for your reply - please see my follow-up posting 4 minutes after I
realised I had posted to the wrong group and 30 minutes before your reply.

Dave

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Please post in ONE group ONLY. See your other post in .excel
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Risky Dave" wrote in message

Within a piece of VBA under Office 2007 on Vista:

1) What is the syntax to use the VlookUp function from within VBA (I
want
run a macro that looks does a VlookUp and returns the value to the
code -
do not want to embed formulae within the spreadsheet)?
2) I want to copy the contents of a cell on one page to cells on two
other
pages. Is it possible to do this with one command or do I have to
copy-change
page-paste-change back-copy-change to 2nd page-paste- change back?

TIA

Dave