Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
scooper scooper is offline

Default Copy files to dbf files

Can't you just "Save As" to a .dbf file?
If so start a macro record and create the macro yourself.
scooper

"Alex" wrote in message
Hello,

Does anyone know how can I use macro to copy a particular worksheet into
.dbf file? In this worksheet, there are headings in the first row and
subsequent rows contain the data. May I know the code needed in the macro

do this?

How about the other way round? Importing data from .dbf files into a
particular worksheet and the heading in the .dbf file will be in the first
row.

This will come in handy if I have a lot of dataset (.dbf) to deal with.

Cheers,
Alex