Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] s_smith_iet@hotmail.com is offline

Default Open a userform of one spread sheet with another spread sheet

On Aug 8, 5:22*pm, "Gary Keramidas" <GKeramidasATmsn.com wrote:
one way. in the workbook with the userform, i used a workbook named weekly.xls:

Sub test2()
UserForm16.Show
End Sub

then in the other workbook

Sub test()
Application.Run "Weekly.xls!test2"

Gary

wrote in message

I am wondering how I can open "userform16" from a spread sheet called
"NPI data entry form" with another spread sheet called "TEAH entry"

Both sheets would be open- Hide quoted text -

If I run the macro to run the userform from the same spread sheet it
works but if I run the macro that runs the macro I get a subscript out
of range error