Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Daniel Daniel is offline

Default Generic Macro that can rows of zeroes

Hi,

I was wondering if someone can help me out on this topic of mine or at least
give their opinion.

I have seen all of these macros that are able to help people hide rows of
zeroes or other values. But is it possible to create a GENERIC macro that can
be used to hide rows of zeroes or other values in other spreadsheets? I see
this as being a difficult task because the macro will need to be able to
adjust to the different number of rows and columns in different spreadsheets.
Hence, this macro will need a way to determine the size of the data (number
of rows and columns), and I'm not sure how to do that in VBA.

I already tried using a filter, but there are flaws to it because it can
still hide rows that don't have zeroes.

If anyone can help me out or share their opinions on this topic, that would
be great!

-Daniel