Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tvh tvh is offline

Default Option Button Code (Highlighting Rows)

I have place 8 option buttons on my worksheet from the Control Toolbox and I
am not a VB guy at all. I've searched and played around with the code, but
it's simply not working for me. Here are my delimas:

OptionButton_1
Be the default choice each time the sheet is opened, and remain invisible.
This button is for nothing other than ensuring the other options are not
selected.

OptionButton_2
I have the following formula [="# of scaffold jobs pending review:
"&(COUNTIF(A12:A49,"Yes"))-(COUNTIF(M12:M49,"0"))], in the cell adjacent to
the button which basically returns the number of jobs pending within a
certain range. When I select OptionButton_2 I would like cells A12:G12 to be
highlighted (say light yellow) for the particular rows being counted in the
formula. So, if there are 3 scaffold jobs pending review, I would like those
three rows highlighted.

OptionButton_3
I have the following formula [="# of items ready for scaffold removal:
"&(COUNTIF(AF12:AF49,2))], in the cell adjacent to the button which counts
the cell if a value of 2 is returned. I would like the same range of cells
as above (A12:G12) highlighted light yellow for the particular rows being
counted in the formula when OptionButton_3 is selected.

The remaining buttons will have similar formulas. So, if I could see the
code structure for the above situations, I can try to figure the rest out on
my own.

Thanks for any help...