Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_2510_] Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_2510_] is offline

Default Subtotal data of various lengths without entering Sum(...) manuall

I'd be surprised if there isn't a worksheet formula solution to your
question. Can you describe to us how your data is laid out?

Rick

"Jeff-B" wrote in message
I have a large sheet that is broken down by date of sale. I need to
subtotal
each days sales. Is there a way to write a vba so that I don't have to
manually type sum(a*.A*) for each and everyday. There number of sales
each
day is not constant therefor one cannot just use a constant range length.