Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
desertres desertres is offline

Default VSTO BeforeDoubleClick edit mode

I could be easily mistaken, but I think you would have to insert some code
into the worksheet object so that you override that doubleclick...there is a
Before_DoubleClick subroutine on each worksheet.

"Ed White" wrote:

I want to be able to double-click on a cell in an Excel spreadsheet and have
it run my VSTO code, and just ignore the cell I double-clicked on. However,
when you double-click on a cell in Excel, it puts the cell into Edit mode,
which messes up my code. How can I tell it to get out of Edit mode? (I'm
using VSTO with VS 2008 and Excel 2007).
--
Ed