Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Accessing Remote registry in Excel

Glad you got it working--and thanks for posting back the details.

I'm not sure where you got the .VBS script from, but you may want to drop off a
note of thanks to that guy/gal, too.

wrote:

<<snipped

Good article for noobs -

Plus I forgot I was opening excel with a reg user account - once I
runas with a admin account that has access to the servers it works -
this is very cool!!

I have added about 15 reg keys that I want to get values from and they
all pull into excel. I am guessing I will use this code for a long
time to come in the future - thanks for your help!!!!

This will make my life easy since I have about 150 servers I want data
from

JD

--

Dave Peterson