Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
J Sedoff comRemove> J Sedoff comRemove> is offline

Default Recorded Macro Works, Code Doesn't

I don't understand why a user would want to hide the book, but still activate
it... My guess would be taht you could get rid of the first line but keep
the second (the second puts focus on the active window (or the current
Workbook, for us laymen)), which allows the macro to follow up with
appropriate selections of different worksheets and cells on said worksheets.

ActiveWindow.Visible = False
ActiveWindow.Activate

The first line closes my workbook when I tried to recreate it.. I don't know
why a user would want to close a workbook that way (and not just actually
close it..)

Hope this helps, Jim
--
I appreciate any feedback. Please don''t be scared to say that "Yes"
I/someone else did answer your question. Thank you.