Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rick is offline

Default lost macros

That work seems like the personal.xls file didn't get copied over. Thanks!

"MacGuy" wrote:

Look in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICExx\XLSTART for a personal.xls
file on the workstation where the macros worked and check that file for
macros
--
MacGuy

"Rick" wrote:

Hi,
We recently created a new user profile on one of our workstation and copied
all files and folders from the old profile over. Now it seems that the macros
for our excel spreadsheets are gone. When we try to pull up the list of
macros none are listed. Thanks for the help