tjtjjtjt

Are you achieving your Quarters by Grouping a date field from your data
source? If so, I don't think you can group dates in any other way--I've asked
this question myself and done web searches and didn't find a different way to
group.

This might solve your dilemma, though (you'll have to ditch the Grouping):

Create a Calculated Item that sums all dates in the appropriate range. Basic
Instructions for a Calculated Field.

You may also find some useful articles on office.microsoft.com.

tj

"fnov" wrote:

Pivot Tables default to the first Quarter of a year commencing January. Is it
possible to have the first quarter commencing July, as per Finacial rather
than Calender year?