Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] YoureNotAtHomeNow@googlemail.com is offline

Default outlook vba

On Aug 5, 10:21*pm, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca wrote:

Gord Dibben *MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 13:16:06 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Aug 5, 8:27*pm, "dustinbrearton via OfficeKB.com" <u44989@uwe
wrote:
Not sure if this is a legit post but try reposting here...

http://www.windowskb.com/Uwe/ForumLi...utlook-Express

wrote:
I can't find an Outlook VBA group so I'm putting this here. *Can I do
these?

1 *If the number of files in C:\ ... FolderA increases by one, send an
Outlook email to Jones; Pascoe; etc with 'Blah, blah, blah...' in the
subject line.

2 *If file C:\ ... FolderB\SomeFile.xls changes, send an Outlook email
to Jones; Pascoe; etc with 'Blah, blah, blah...' in the subject line.

thanks dustin, i'll give it a try- Hide quoted text -

Hello Gord - thanks for that. Have posted my query there. You'll
think I'm thick: How do I get that newsgroup into my Outlook?