Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ken Ken is offline

Default simple print loop crashes

Don
They both had the exact same behaviour; the code stopped executing
pending my clicking "continue". Previously, the PrintPreview mode
would continue once I clicked "close" on the Excel menu and PrintOut
would run continuously. Somehow it fixed itself when I restrated
Excel. Thanks for taking the time to consider this post and all your
other inputs.
Ken

On Aug 5, 3:04*pm, "Don Guillett" wrote:
printOUT will not stop. printPREVIEW will until you touch the c key or
print. That's what preview means......

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
"Ken" wrote in message

I can't figure out why the following code stops executing after each
loop. *When I step through the code it works fine. *When I run it it
stops execution is interupted after each loop; if I "continue" it
picks up and works fine. * Is there something that needs to follow the
PrintPreview (or PrintOut) statement to keep it from interupting?

Sub test2()

For i = 1 To 3

* *Worksheets(i).PrintPreview

Next i