Govind

What is the format in which you have typed your months? The grouping is
possible only if you type your months in any valid date format. For eg.
Aug-05. However, if you are using say 1 for Jan'05 and so on, then
grouping wont be possible in such a case.

Regards

Govind.

wrote:
Thanks Govind.

I found part of my solution by placing the months as data fields and
then dragging the Data grey button onto the Totals label. I tried your
suggestion, but got a message "Cannot group that selection". I have
replaced any blank data rows with zeroes, but still same message.
What's the problem here?

Thanks in advance

Paul Martin
Melbourne, Australia