Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default macro

Sub CompareMacro()
Dim cell As Range

With Worksheets("Sheet1")

For Each cell In .UsedRange

If cell.Value = Worksheets("Sheet2").Range(cell.Address).Value
Then

cell.Interior.Colrindex = 5
End If
Next cell
End With

__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"auditgirl" wrote in message
I do audits with 2 worksheets up at a time. I need a macro/formula that
will
compare the numbers in each worksheet and if one number matches another
number in the other worksheet, then those two cells with the matching
numbers
are colored in yellow. In the end whatever's not yellowed in are my
"problem
numbers." I've been searching for 2 days now and haven't found anything.