Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default selecting more than one cell

Dim myRng as range
dim i as long
set myrng = nothing
for i = 3 to 33
if activesheet.cells(i,"D").value = true then
if myrng is nothing then
set myrng = activesheet.cells(i,"D")
else
set myrng = union(myrng, activesheet.cells(i,"D"))
end if
end if
next i

if myrng is nothing then
msgbox "Nothing to select!"
else
myrng.select
end if

RobcPettit wrote:

Hi, Im trying to select more than one cell depending on a value in
another cell.
For i = 3 To 33

If Range("d" & i) = "True" Then
Range("as" & i).Select
End If
Next i

there could be several cells, so I want to select them all, or they
may alternate. Simular to using the control button when selecting
various cells. 99% of the time they will be grouped together, so Im
guessing I could select the first cell the offset to select the next.
I dont know though how to select more than one cell this way.
Regards Robert

--

Dave Peterson