Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sam Kuo[_3_] Sam Kuo[_3_] is offline

Default UserForm_Initialize is not recognized??

Hi Dick

Thanks for your suggestion, but unfortunately the problem doesn't go away
after running your Clean Project tool (UserForm itself is still not
recognized in VBE)..sigh...

"Dick Kusleika" wrote:

On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 20:36:17 -0700, Sam Kuo
wrote:

I add another userform as you said, and "UserForm" appears in the righthand
side dropdown of the new userform's code window alright.

However, the event procudures of all controls in the old userform still
works fine. It's only the old userform that cannot be recognized in the VBE.

I wish there is a solution to this problem, as the last thing I want to do
is to retrieve from backup and re-do all the changes I've made...

Here's what I do when things get whacky

http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/CodeCleaner.htm
--
Dick Kusleika