Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default UserForm_Initialize is not recognized??

If you add another userform to the same workbook's project, do you see
everything ok?

I've seen situations where worksheets seem to have ghosts inside the VBE. The
worksheet is deleted, but it looks like it's still there in the VBE.

I've never seen this with userforms, though.

Sam Kuo wrote:

Hi Dave

1) Yes, the code is in the userform module as before when it was still
working.
2) There is no "UserForm" for me to select from the lefthand side dropdown.
But the form does exists!

So I'm really lost now...Any idea?

Sam

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

And you're sure your in the userform module?

My second guess is that even though you typed in the correct spelling in your
post, you have a typo in your actual code.

I'd change the lefthand side dropdown to Userform and then choose Initialize
from the righthand side. Maybe you'll see the typo--or just delete the line
with the typo and move the generated line to where it belongs.

Sam Kuo wrote:

Hi

I have one form and an event procedure UserForm_Initialize().

This event procedure was working fine before, but somehow Excel doesn't seem
to recognize the form now (i.e. when I put the cursor within that event
procedure, the object dropdown in the top middle of VB window now shows
"(General)", and "Userform_Initialize" in the event dropdown in the top left)

Please help me!!

Sam

--

Dave Peterson