Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_2478_] Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_2478_] is offline

Default Select Non Contigouos Ranges

In what way does the code I posted not do what you want?

Rick

"LuisE" wrote in message
I'm sorry I misformulated my question.
I want those cells from Columns A and E and ignore the ones in between.

"LuisE" wrote:

I need to select all the cells underneath a "found" cell in column A and
then
also the corresponding cells four columns to the right.

Here is what I have, it selects the entire range including columns in
between and an "Object Required" error.

Dim FoundDate As Range
Set FoundDate = Columns("A:A").Find(What:="Date", After:=ActiveCell,
LookIn:=xlFormulas, LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows,
SearchDirection:=xlNext, MatchCase:= False, SearchFormat:=False)
'.Activate

Union(Range(FoundDate.Offset(1, 0), Selection.End(xlDown)).Select,
Range(FoundDate.Offset(0, 4), Selection.End(xlDown)).Select).Copy

I also struggle to understand set, object required dilema, any reference
in
plain English?

Thanks in advance