Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default Delete range of Worksheets

Well, you could do something like this. I'm assuming you are running this
from the activesheet. You also will need to delete the buttons on that
sheet, I suspect.

Sub Test()

Dim WS As Worksheet
Dim WB As Workbook
Set WB = ThisWorkbook
For Each WS In WB.Worksheets
If WS.Name < ActiveSheet.Name Then
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
WS.Delete
Application.DisplayAlerts = True
End If
Next WS

Dim myButton As Button
For Each myButton In ActiveSheet.Buttons
Debug.Print myButton.Caption

Next myButton

HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

"WLMPilot" wrote:

I am working on a scheduling system using macros in Excel. I use 26
commandbuttons to goto their respective payperiod (ie worksheet). Since I am
in a testing stage, I created a macro (executed by clicking a commandbutton),
that will reset everything so I can start from scratch again. During this
reset, I need the macro to delete the 26 worksheets, which were all named
differently, based on the payperiod it represents.

How do I delete those 26 worksheets?

Example of worksheet names:
Jan 1 - Jan 13
Jan 15 - Jan 28