Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Shazi Shazi is offline

Default VBA Project to the Specific Computer

On Aug 2, 7:27*pm, Barb Reinhardt
wrote:
As I posted my response, I realized one fatal flaw in your logic. * What
happens when you get a new computer and the computer name is different? *You
won't even be able to open your own workbook.
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

"Shazi" wrote:
Hi,

I made a vba project, I want to use this only in office pc. my
username is shahzadz and my computer name is medhihi0138, is there any
way, to assign vba file to the specific pc, I mean it should be open
only one computer, if any one try to open this file in other pc, it
should not open.

any suggession,pls reply me.

regards.

Shahzad- Hide quoted text -

Hi Mr. Barb Reinhardt,

I will open my project with disabled macros. and then I will remove
restriction or change according to new computer. then I will open in
other pc.

Anyway, I need this function to prevent my programs run other pc.,
some peoples are theef, they can stol my programs and they have all my
passwords, because they are working on my pc.

Regards.

shahzad