Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] akbnsl@gmail.com is offline

Default Print Macro Function

On Aug 1, 11:27*am, "dustinbrearton via OfficeKB.com" <u44989@uwe
wrote:
add

* * .Orientation = xlLandscape
* * .Zoom = False
* * .FitToPagesWide = 1
* * .FitToPagesTall = 1000
End With

and test it. *What is it doing?

wrote:
Can someone please help me. *I am trying to create a print marcro
where I define the cell ranges I want to be included in the print area
using input boxes and set the orientation to landscape and the margins
to 0.5" on all sides. *The print area is going to have non-contigous
cell references (i.e, should print multiple pages per sheet). *I want
this macro to define these print attributes for all the worksheets in
my workbook. *Below is the code I have come up so far but I am having
quite a bit of trouble getting this to work. *Can somebody please help
me?? *Would be greatly appreciated.

ub PrintMacro()
* *Dim ISRng As Range
* * * *On Error Resume Next
* *Set ISRng = Application.InputBox _
* * * *(prompt:="Specify a range:", Type:=8)
* *If ISRng Is Nothing Then Exit Sub
* *MsgBox "You selected the following range for the income statement
" & ISRng.Address

* *Dim BSRng As Range
* * * *On Error Resume Next
* *Set BSRng = Application.InputBox _
* * * *(prompt:="Specify a range:", Type:=8)
* *If BSRng Is Nothing Then Exit Sub
* *MsgBox "You selected the following range for the income statement
" & BSRng.Address

* *Dim PrtArea As Range

* *With Worksheets.PageSetup _
* * * * * *.PrintArea = ISRng.Address,BSRng.Address

I am getting a "compile error: Method or data member not found"

VBA is highlighting the pagesetup object when the error pops up.