Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
VoicQn VoicQn is offline

Default multiple rows need distinct value and adjacent row

Oops, sorry about that.

I would expect to see:

Feature DID
7775552323 7775332121
5556385698 5552229822
4445289639 4442229822
8884561289 7775339822

the duplicate entry of 7775552323 has been eliminated, and the second column
DID stayed with 7775552323.

--
Respectfully,
VoicQn

"Gary Brown" wrote:

Tell us what YOU think the results should be in the examples you've given.
That will help us understand what you are trying to do.
I suggest you re-post as a new question.
--
Hope this helps.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

"VoicQn" wrote:

Hi, I'm new to the power of excel and need to compare a row of data to find
its unique value and keep it with the adjacent row. Here is what I have:
Feature DID
7775552323 7775332121
7775552323 7775332121
5556385698 5552229822
4445289639 4442229822
8884561289 7775339822

I need to find the unique value in the Feature column and keep the adjacent
DID column data...is this possible? And could you try and explain it simply?