Ginger

Default Need to find a row in a worksheet based on the value of a cell

Hi -
My Excel sheet has two columns that represent minimum and maximum
income limits - looks a little like this:
Column A Column B
1 3
4 6
7 10
11 13

and so on up to 3800 or so. I want users to be able to enter a number,
and be taken to the row that corresponds; for example, if a user enters
12, I want them to be taken to the row where column A = 11 and column
B=13.
I've managed to come up with the VLOOKUP statement to find the closest
matching number in column A (VLOOKUP("data entry cell",A3:B1162, 1,
TRUE)), but I can't figure out how to use the result of the VLOOKUP in
a Find function to take the user to the appropriate row.
Any help would be appreciated.
Ginger

--
Ginger