Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
salgud salgud is offline

Default Getting text string into userform

I'm working on a program that needs a text string to show in the label in a
userform. I got some help with it, but the code he gave me doesn't work,
and I've never seen it done this way before, so I can't figure out what is
wrong. This is the code I was given, which is in the userform. I'm not even
sure that's where it's supposed to go.

Sub UserForm1_Initialize()
Dim sMsg As String
sMsg = "The client " & sTRID & " is not in the datbase." _
& vbCrLf & "Do you want to add them?"

Label1.Text = sMsg <----- Method or data member not found

End Sub

I'm getting a Method or data member not found on the ".Text" portion. Does
anyone know what's wrong? The variable "sTRID" is publicly declared in the
module.

Thanks in advance.