Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
facmanboss facmanboss is offline

Default Insert New Sheet De-activates Current Sheet VBA Workaround?

Unfortunately, that's the obvious way. We don't want end users having to
perform an action for this to occur. I was hoping there was a way to
intercept the Menu Insert-Worksheet such that it would invoke some of my
code where I could add the new sheet per your suggestion rather than letting
Excel do it. If there isn't an easy way, then it isn't worth pursuing.
Thanks.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

You wrote of using code to do something to the new sheet after it is
inserted/added.

When/how do you activate that code?

Why not just add the code I posted at the top of your code and assign it all
to a button?

Tell users to hit the button when inserting a new sheet.

Gord