Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MattyO MattyO is offline

Default Complie error: Wrong number of arguments or invalid property assi

I'm pretty new to this€¦

It's a 2 part question.

1) I have this procedure below that works fine with 2 columns. When I add
a third column, say column "AE" I get the compile error in the subject line
above, why? I wouldn't think it would matter the number of columns I
provide here.

Private Sub DeleteBlankRows()

Dim c As Range

For Each c In Range("P10:P" & intNumRows, "W10:W" & intNumRows)
If c.Value = "0" Or c.Value = Null Then
c.EntireRow.Delete xlUp
End If
Next c
End Sub

2) If I understand this procedure correctly, the way it sits right now, it
will only delete a row if it is zero or null for columns €œP€ AND €œW€
(*starting at row 10 and going to wherever the last row maybe). If not, that
is where I want this to go. Delete a row if it's zero or null for columns
P,W, Z, AE, AR, etc.

Does this make sense? Thanks in advance.