Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Susan Susan is offline

Default Modules to be used for several different spreadsheets

you could copy it into personal.xls and then attach it to a toolbar
button - then it would be available to any spreadsheet you use.
you may need to fix coding regarding sheet names if they are specified
- post your code if you want somebody to look at it in order to make
it more general.
:)
susan

On Jul 31, 8:39*am, Kelly wrote:
Yesterday I found the proper name case module in this discussion thread. *It
works, however I am having a hard time when I try to run this module on
different spreadsheets. *Is there a way that I can save the module and pick
it up and use it when I need to (kind of like a macro)? *Any help would be
greatly appreciated !!

Thanks for any help in advance.