mlofton

Thanks again.....Thats what I figured I was going to have to do... As I am
copying down it tells me that "This operation requires the merged cells to be
identically sized" there seems to be a spacing difference between some of
the worksheet,,,,but I don't want to delete Inv. wk 2, Inv wk. 3 etc. because
there are other worksheets in the workbook that are already linked to those
particular worksheets and I am trying not to have to redo to whole thing and
start over,,,many many hours?????... This particular workbook has about 10
worksheets in it... Thanks for all the help once again

"Mike" wrote:

Select an empty cell, hit = then click on another worksheet and click on a
price cell then hit return....our your wheels starting to spin?....create a
separate worksheet just for prices as a template? If you are doing one
worksheet per week you will want to archive old worksheets away. You will
reach a limit.

"mlofton" wrote:

How do I make changes to numersous duplicate worksheets witout having to
change each one indivdually. I have 5 of the same worksheets and need to
make changes periodically. I would like to have 1 master and the rest
copies. Thanks