Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JeffreyW JeffreyW is offline

Default Jim Rech's SheetToHTML function doesn't work in Excel 2007?

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

You can also use
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/mailenvelope.htm

Ok, I finally got through the exercise using Ron De Bruin's above code as
described at:

.... and have got it working. I had problems because other code of mine was
interfering with his (primarily, hiding and/or showing the source sheet in an
add-in that was copied to the email body), but I believe I've got it working
now (although still some trouble-shooting to do on related issues but I
think I can work those out).

I should note that Ron's solution also created the email in Excel (with the
sheet as an attachment) as opposed to opening an Outlook email per se. A
little less intuitve than the previous SheettoHTML code in XL 2003 provided,
but functional nonetheless.

Thanks, Ron, both for posting and having a solution to this issue!

Jeff