Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Arlen Arlen is offline

Default A simple question for anyone but me

Alright Gary's Student

I will look into this.

Thanks for your help.

Arlen

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

There is a workbook event that traps re-sizing the workbook window (the inner
window); but it does not catch making the Application fullsize. You may be
able to construct an Application Event. I have never tried this.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200796

"Arlen" wrote:

Gary's Student,

Is there no test for closing a window or a sheet or something like that?

Arlen

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

The problem is that the macro does not pause after setting full screen. It
immediately tests fullscreen; finds it to be True; and skips the sheet
selection.

You may need two separate macros.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200796

"Arlen" wrote:

I have a button on the main data sheet that should open a chart sheet full
screen. When the user closes the full screen, it should go back to the data
sheet, not the chart sheet. Here is the code I have.

Sub showChart1()
Sheets("Chart1Color").Select
Application.DisplayFullScreen = True
If Application.DisplayFullScreen = False Then
Sheets("SideBySide").Select

From the SideBySide sheet, it does open up Chart1Color in Full Screen,
however, when I close Full Screen, it stays on the Chart1 worksheet. How to
fix this, how to fix this...

And then, how can I put two charts side by side in 2 windows. I recorded
macros, I looked in the Help files, I'm not getting anywhere.

I appreciate your help.

Arlen