Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] sbitaxi@gmail.com is offline

Default Create input box with 3 fields

Correction - despite the Subject, it is indeed 2 fields.

On Jul 28, 5:48*pm, wrote:
Hello:

I'm trying to create a report filtering tool in Excel and want an
InputBox with 2 fields generated from a macro. It is going to be used
to limit dates to a specific range specified by the user, Month and
Year. I could use two different inputboxes but I'd prefer it was one
form with two Combo Boxes for consistent data entry.

How do I call on a combo box and set the valuelist without usering
values in a worksheet?

How do I use the values selected by the User in a combobox field?

Thank you for your help!

Steven