Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob Bovey Rob Bovey is offline

Default The Developer Ribbon Tab - buttons inactive

Hi Darek,

Try re-running the Office 2007 installer, choose the custom installation
option and make sure VBA is selected to be installed under the Shared
Features list.

--
Rob Bovey, Excel MVP
Application Professionals

* Take your Excel development skills to the next level.
* Professional Excel Development
http://www.appspro.com/Books/Books.htm

"Darlove" wrote in message
Hi, I have a slight problem. I wanted to do some coding in Ex 2007 and
could
not make the buttons, Visual Basic and Macro, active (not grayed out),
even
though the file is .xlsm. Simply put, I cannot get at the Editor. Any help
would be appreciated. For completeness' sake let me add that I have Ex
2003
and 2007 installed alongside each other and the editor in 2003 works
smoothly.

Thank you - Darek