Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Cerberus Cerberus is offline

Default Update text box in real time

Would that make the Text Box = Combo Box or would it make the Text Box = A1
after the Combo Box changes? Thanks for your help on this.

"Susan" wrote:

try a combobox_change......

sub combobox1_change()

textaxleft.value = combobox1.value

end sub

hope that helps!
susan

On Jul 28, 10:02 am, Cerberus wrote:
Okay, one of three things is happening: 1) Im not searching with the
correct key words. 2) It is so basic nobody has asked it. Or 3) it is not
possible and Im wasting my time. I believe the first option is correct
though I could be wrong.

I want to know how to update information on a user form in real time. I
have a Combo Box That says the number of products you can get for this
category (0,1,2,3, or 4). Directly to the right of that Combo Box, I have a
Text Box that I want to say what is the max number of products left you can
choose for that category and I have that text reading the info from cell A1
on the worksheet. I came up with a formula that works with all the rules I
have in cell A1. When you change the Combo Box info from 0 to let's say 3,
A1 changes accordingly but the Text Box showing the max left to choose does
not change. I tried to put a€¦

TextAxLeft_Change()
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

But that did not do jack for me. Any help on this will be appreciated.