Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Corey ....[_2_] Corey ....[_2_] is offline

Default email vba help with attachments

I trhink the error message may be Outlook security not Excel related.

Corey....

"Kim" wrote in message
I have the following code below

Sub EmailOpen()
Dim EmailSetup As String
Application.DisplayAlerts = False

On Error GoTo EmailNotFound

EmailSetup = "\\networkaddress\MACRO\SetupE-mail.msg"

ThisWorkbook.FollowHyperlink Address:=EmailSetup
Exit Sub

EmailNotFound:
MsgBox "Email Template Not Found - Please notify IT&S So Script Can Be
Updated", vbInformation

End Sub

The problem is I get a message box that askes the use to consider whether
or not the file is safe. Can someone tell me how to disable that message.
The e-mail message template has three attachments to it. I tried to write
a script to open outlook with a new e-mail message opened with the
attachments already attached, but I couldn't get it to work. So any help
here will be appreciated. I am still fairly new, so any help is
appreciated. Thanks

Thanks

Kim