Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] wagee@btinternet.com is offline

Default controlling sheet number not sheet name

Hi all,

I have a sheet, it is sheet169 (Well Data). I copy this sheet as a
template to another workwork and rename it from sheet169 (Well Data)
to sheet169 (SomeOtherName). Sheet169 will get copied over and over
again to the same workbook each time incrementing by 1. Am I correct
in assuming the limit is 255 sheets in a workbook? if so I need to
reset this sheet number to 1 instead of 169. It can be a manual task,
does need to be in VBA but it is VBA that is doing the copying.....

Wayne