Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
loc loc is offline

Default IF a condition is met

Hello SA,

Thank you for your help. It seems like a programming not just a simple
formula as I expected. I have 2 questions for you:

1) Where do I write this program for the workbook I have?
2) How do I program the workbook to search entire book not just sheet and
copy the entire records containing word "high" to the "Summary" worksheet?

If you don't mind, please show me step-by-step how to make this process work

Loc

"StumpedAgain" wrote:

How about something like this:

Option Explicit
Sub Select_Aged()

Dim i As Long
Dim cell As Range
i = 0

Set ActiveSheet = C_Sheet

Sheets.Add
Activesheet.Name = "Summary"

C_Sheet.Select

For Each cell In ActiveSheet.UsedRange
If cell Like "*high*" Or Then
cell.EntireRow.Copy Destination:=Sheets("Summary").Range("A1").Offset( i, 0)
i = i + 1
End If
Next cell

End Sub

Hope this helps!
--
-SA

"Loc" wrote:

I have a workbook comprised of several worksheets. I need to print any row
with a word "high" in any worksheet to a new worksheet of all records
containing word "high" only. Please help!