Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_2380_] Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_2380_] is offline

Default Scroll to selected cell

Just to be sure you haven't accidentally left Excel in a non-responsive
state, execute these two lines in the Immediate window and then try some of
the suggestions again.

Application.ScreenUpdating = True
Application.EnableEvents = True

Rick

"Sandy" wrote in message
That doesn't work either I'm afraid.

"JLGWhiz" wrote in message
You have to Activate, then select to get the scroll effect.

Sheets("Current Round").Activate
Range("D109").Select

But if you want to do something to the cell you can use the other syntax,
like:

Sheets("Current Round").Range("D109") = "My Cell"

It's a design thing.

"Sandy" wrote:

I have a piece of code on a button on Sheets("Current Round"). The
button is
at the top of the sheet.

If ******Code******* Then
MsgBox "There are incomplete entries etc"

Sheets("Current Round").Range("D109").Select

Exit Sub
End If

How can I force Cell "D109" not only to be selected but also visible in
the
window.

Thanks
Sandy