malik641

Biff Wrote:
Hi!

Now I need to figure out how to use this with certain criteria

Depends on what you want to do.

You might be able to use something like:

=SUMPRODUCT(SUMIF(................................ ..

Biff

"malik641"
wrote in
message ...

Awesome, got it!

Now I need to figure out how to use this with certain

criteria...hmmmm

But anyway thanks again Biff and Peo.
Bruno, thanks for the VBA but I kinda wanted to avoid using a VBA
Function. Guess I should have specified. Sorry

--
malik641

malik641's Profile:
View this thread:

Two things:

1st Off, what the hell's wrong with this thread? Why is it repeating
itself a rediculous amount of times?????

2nd, The SUMIF function is not working for me. I'm looking for
something along the lines of:

Sheet1
C1:2 D1:Yes

Sheet2
C1:2 D1:Yes

Sheet3
C1:2 D1:No

Here is the formula that I have to add every C1 in worksheets from
Range "Employees" (Defined Name):

=SUMPRODUCT(N(INDIRECT("'"&Employees&"'!C1")))

How can I sum the worksheets from Range "Employees"C1 where D1=Yes???

--
malik641

malik641's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24190
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=401807