Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Type of Sheet displayed Type of Sheet displayed is offline

Default Getting External Data

I have an interesting problem to solve and not really sure quite out to do
it. I have a back-end SQL Server Database that has several tables that I
need to pull data from into a single worksheet in Excel. Now, I am not a DBA
guru by any means. I have searched through the discussion group and all of
the VBA material that I own. Can someone point me in the right direction as
to being able to connect to one database and pull data from multiple tables?
The data is laid out where an employee's data is in one table (id, name,
address, city, state, zip) and another has their time charged (id, project #,
time charged) and yet another has their skills, specialties, and the roles
they do. I haven't written any code for this yet so I am just looking for
help with the concept.

Thanks a ton in advance,

Bryan47