Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Anne[_6_] Anne[_6_] is offline

Default Error 91 - Opening Word from Excel

On Jul 15, 7:07*pm, Anne wrote:
On Jul 10, 9:47*pm, Greg Glynn wrote:

Hi Anne,

Check that the users all have the same build ofExceland Work.

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...rogramming/bro...

It might yield something.

Greg

Thanks Greg! *It took me awhile to get info back from the user, but
the build numbers are different:

mine -Excel2003 (11.8211.8202) SP3
user - *Excel2003 (11.8169.8172) SP3

Is there any way I can find out what might be diff between these
builds to help me narrow in on the problem?

Thanks to everyone for the replies. I just wanted to loop back and
post that I finally solved the problem. After having the user update
their applications to the same build number I was using the problem
still persisted. I ended up rewriting the code that opens Word from
Excel to use Late Binding instead of Early Binding. It resolved the
issue!