Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
lonnierudd via OfficeKB.com lonnierudd via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Formulas into VBA

It's what he wants, so if there's somebody with an idea, I would be grateful.

lonnierudd wrote:
If nothing else it seems like a lot of work for no gain. I'll speak to him
about it, but he isn't likely to tell me why, unless he thinks VBA is magic
and the VERY long and cryptic formulas detracted from what he wanted to see.

You might want to tell your supervisor that doing what he asked will in all
probability slow down the execution of the spreadsheets dramatically.

[quoted text clipped - 11 lines]
take a worksheet and move it into VBA without doing it one thing at a
time?