Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ranswrt ranswrt is offline

Default Togglebutton

thank you

"Rick Rothstein (MVP - VB)" wrote:

I would think you could just do this to "sink" it...

Worksheets("Sheet1").ToggleButton1.Value = True

where you would change the worksheet reference to you actual worksheet name
and, if you didn't use the default name for the ToggleButton, change it
also. By the way, setting the Value property to False to "raise" it.

Rick

"ranswrt" wrote in message
I was looking for a code that would change it from sunken to raised. When
it
is sunken it would be on and raised it would be off. I inserted
togglebuttons on my worksheet using the control toolbox

"FSt1" wrote:

hi
not sure what you mean exactly by on/off but maybe
on
togglebutton1.enabled = true
off
togglebutton1.enabled = false

post back to clairfy if i misunderstood.

Regards
FSt1

"ranswrt" wrote:

Is there a code that turns a toggle button on and off?
Thanks