Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default VBA Email Cell Contents When Filled In

Have you see
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/message.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"pt_lily" wrote in message ...
Good morning. I have created the following spreadsheet to log requests

A (email address)
B ("yes")
C (Date of Request)
D (Time of Request)
E (Description of Request)
F (Request Due)

This will be on ongoing log. I would like for when a new row is completed,
that a "confirmation of request" email go out to the email address listed. I
tried some things by looking at different posts and I am still getting
errors. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This is the code that I currently have that is not working. Please let me
know if I am way off.

.To = cell.Value
.Subject = "Request Confirmation :" & " " & _
Cells(cell.Row, "E").Value & " " & _

Body = " Dear " & cell.Offset(0, -1).Value & vbNewLine & vbNewLine & _
" Please confirm the following report request." & vbNewLine & vbNewLine & _
" Detail are : " & vbNewLine & vbNewLine & _
" Date of Request : " & Cells(cell.Row, "C").Value & vbNewLine & _
" Time of Request : " & Cells(cell.Row, "D").Value & vbNewLine & _
" Description : " & Cells(cell.Row, "E").Value & vbNewLine & _
" Deadline : " & Cells(cell.Row, "F").Value