Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
lonnierudd via OfficeKB.com lonnierudd via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Trimming worksheet name from an imported data source

I'm bringing in data from an external source that changes each month, and to
make the macro run correctly it needs to have the same name each month on the
tab (I think. I'm still a novice at VBA). It's name is always the same length
except for the month's name at the beginning. I'm having a little trouble
getting the Trim function to work in VBA though. Can somebody help me with
this? I'm sure I'm missing something easy. If it helps here's the name for
the July/August worksheet: JA_20082008_CHRYSLER_300_SERIES

Next month the JA will be replaced with AS for August/September. I really
would appreciate your help.